I guess you’d better stop reading and go register! Ok, read this and then go register.
Do you know TechBash? No? Well, how about CodeMash or That Conference? We’re not them, but we know those guys, and they’re awesome. Like those conferences, TechBash is at a Kalahari Resort. This one is in Pocono Manor, PA. It turns out the Poconos are within driving distance for developers in New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, DC and even Boston. That’s a lot of developers! Are you one of them? Yes? Then why haven’t you registered yet? Read on to find out why you should join us next month.
Don’t miss out on all the fun!
The event takes place October 4th-6th. Online booking with Group ID 1145 is only available through the end of the day on Friday, September 8th (that’s today). In addition, rates are currently as low as $139 per night. After today we will no longer be able to guarantee our special low rates or availability. We also have group rates available. Email email@example.com for more details.
Register for TechBash
Reserve Your Room – Group ID 1145
Why Should You Attend?
Rather than bore you with the same information you’d find on our website, https://techbash.com, here is our Top 10 reasons:
- We have dozens of World Class speakers many of whom speak at International and National conferences such as Microsoft Build, DevConnections, and VS Live!
- It’s at the Kalahari Resort in the Poconos, home to North America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark at 220,000 square feet. There’s plenty of other activities there too!
- You’ll have 3 days of jam-packed sessions covering the freshest and most relevant content to what you do.
- Our Conference price is only $349, $50 less than last year. Other conferences listed in this email are priced at $1,499 or more for the same amount of session time.
- Like the large conferences, we have an attendee party that is loaded with appetizers and has plenty of drinks. Oh, and we also have a Game Night.
- Attendees have raved about the food quality and selection at our event.
- We’re a family friendly conference with dozens of activities at our venue, including our first session for kids, or within a reasonable drive. Our website has full details.
- Our venue is centrally located in the Poconos within Pennsylvania so it’s a short drive from location. But, if you choose to stay, rooms start at just $139 per night.
- Unlike other conferences, our attendees have tweeted that our conference Wi-Fi may possibly be better than their work Internet connection.
- TechBash has been called the “Best Little Developer Conference“. Aurelia Core Team member, Ashley Grant, says that it’s his “favorite conference in the US!”
Ok, now you can go register. Drop what you’re doing, go talk to your boss or email your boss using our handy email template, and register today! There is so much family fun to be had, including our first session for kids. You should talk to your spouse and bring the whole family!
One thought on “TechBash 2017 Is Only 26 Days Away…”
Comments are closed.