Jump to: .NET / Visual Studio | Web Development | Design / Methodology / Testing | Silverlight / WPF | Podcasts / Screencasts / Videos | Community / Events | Database | Miscellaneous | More Link Collections | Book of the Day
- PowerCommands for Reflector (Jason Haley) – Jason consolidates his .NET Reflector add-ins and moves them to CodePlex.
- CSharp VAR Misconceptions (Dave M. Bush)
- Using The WCF REST Starter Kit and ATOMPub with Telerik OpenAccess and the WCF Wizard (Stephen Forte)
- Visual Studio 2008 SP1 .NET Framework Source Debugging (Doug Holland)
- I Can’t Send E-Mail from localhost; Cannot connect to SMTP server (Chris Love) – A quick tip on sending email from your .NET code.
- ASP.NET MVC Refcard available (Simone Chiaretta)
- Getting Started with ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Refcard (Keyvan Nayyeri
- Dynamically Loading Config Files (Joel Ross)
- The Secret Of Being A Great Mentor (Alan Skorkin) – Link of the Day
- 7 Japanese aesthetic principles to change your thinking (Garr Reynolds)
- Best Practices for Your Software Available for Free (Bruce Kyle) – Links to patterns & practices resources.
- “Screen Activator” Pattern (Jeremy D. Miller)
- Daily Standup Meetings – Introduction and 5 useful tips and Making Impossible Decisions Without Panicking (Roy Osherove)
- Easier Unit Testing of WCF Services with ServiceTestContext (Lars Wilhelmsen)
- Document Toolkit 1.1 RTW (Koen Zwikstra)
- Silverlight, Isolated Storage, RIA and Network Changes – Part II (Malcolm Sheridan)
- How can I add labels to a WPF pie chart? – Implementation details (Bea Stollnitz)
- Service Locator in MVVM and Animating width and height when they are Double.NaN (Marlon Grech)
- The “From Russia with Love” way to create ViewModels (Josh Smith)
- Building Collaborative Applications Without Code Using Office SharePoint Designer 2007 (MS Podcasts)
- Major Nelson Show #331: Seattle Penny Arcade Expo 2009 (Larry Hyrb)
- TFS 2008 Best Practices – 6 ways to ensure quality and Designing the Windows 7 Desktop Experience (Matthijs Hoekstra)
- A chat with Sara Ford – CodePlex turns 3, reaches 10,000 projects (Nic Fillingham)
- Ping 28: Free Win7, Zunes, Xbox, Interface of the future (Laura Foy)
- SQL Server Comparison Operators (Richard Carr) – Some T-SQL basics.
- How I got started with SQL Server (Denis Gobo) – A new meme floating around the ether.
- Download Office 2010 Beta Icons Pack (Taimur Asad) – Download some hi-res versions of the new MS Office icons.
- Behind the Scenes of Microsoft’s Laptop Hunters ads (Steve Clayton)
- Learn Windows PowerShell 2.0 with PowerGUI (Osama Sajid)
- C++ Wrapper for Windows 7 Taskbar Tabbed Thumbnails (Sasha Goldshtein)
- CppDepend goes RTM Today (Patrick Smacchia)
- Big Agile Book Structure (Mike Cottmeyer)
- WordPress.com Enables RSSCloud In Post Feeds (Nik Cubrilovic)
- Interesting Finds: September 7, 2009 and Interesting Finds: September 8, 2009 (Jason Haley)
- Silverlight Cream for September 07, 2009 — #686 (Dave Campbell)
- Everyman Links for September 6, 2009 (Dave Burke)
- The Morning Brew #427 and The Morning Brew #428 (Chris Alcock)
- Weekly Links #69 (Grant Palin)
- Links (9/7/2009) (Steve Pietrek)
- New and Notable 367 (Sam Gentile)
- CloudNews for 7th September, 2009 (Sameer Gupta)
- Weekly Link Post 109 (Rhonda Tipton)
- Double Shot #535 (Mike Gunderloy)