Design / Methodology
- When Does Design Happen in Agile? (Ian Cooper)
- Does Programming to Interfaces Buy Us Anything? (Ben Northrop) - This guy’s just begging for a comment flame war. Don’t let Bellware see this one.
Silverlight / WPF
- Animation In-Depth with Silverlight 2.0 Beta 1 – Part One and Part Two and Part Three and Part Four (Faisal Khan) - Nice four-part series on Silverlight animation. Link(s) of the Day.
- WPF Multipage Reports – Part II – Data Grouping (Jan Repisky)
- Revolutionizing the User Interface (Introducing MenuKiller for WPF) (Zlatan Dzinic)
- Awesome DeepZoom Demo (Pete Brown)
- Chiron (Jimmy Schementi) – "This contains Chiron.exe, the Silverlight development web server for Dynamic Languages, with a fix for the IPv4/6 issues."
- Trying Out Binding.StringFormat (Mike Hillberg)
.NET / Visual Studio
- REST Services and Metadata Endpoints in WCF and Extending WCF InstanceContext to Store Custom State (Dan Rigsby)
- What’s Wrong With this? (Alan Mendelvich) - I’m not a fan of this. Code readability issues should be resolved with proper naming conventions.
- WCF Callbacks: A Beginner’s Guide (Barry Dorrans)
- Detailed Code Metrics with NDepend (Maarten Balliauw)
- ReSharper Introspection Severity and the var Keyword (David Hayden)
- Utilizing Your .NET Projects Automated Acceptance Tests on Crystal Reports – Part 2 (Eric Landes)
- What’s on Your Entity Framework v2 Wish List? (John Papa)
- Foundations of Programming – Part 8 – Back to Basics: Exceptions (Karl Seguin)
- Fluent Interfaces and Readability (Joel Ross)
- No More null Checking on Your IEnumerables Before You Iterate Over Them (John)
- IronRuby and Rails (John Lam) – Congrats to John and the IronRuby team!
- ViewData "dot" Notation Expressions in ASP.NET MVC (Matt Hawley)
- Pimp My Content Deployment Job (Stefan Goßner)
- Updating Pages Library with Default Page Content Type (Becky Bertram)
- Presentations for Introductory SharePoint Development (MS Downloads)
- One CAS Policy for Many Web Part Assemblies (Patrick Tisseghem)
- Deep Fried Bytes Podcast Is Live (Keith Elder)
- Pure Digital Flip Video Ultra Review (Scott Hanselman) - I need to get this for my wife.
- Get Your Learning On!! (Jean-Paul S. Boodhoo)
- Holy Crap – I Like to Write Specs! (Mike Desjardins)
- Gmail Labs? (Ionut Alex Chitu)
- Automating the PowerShell Script Repository (Joel Bennett)
- Authorization and Encryption in Live Mesh (Steve Clayton)
- Turbografx Emulator Hits iPhone (Rob Beschizza) - Ok, now I officially need an iPhone.
- Strong Opinions, Weakly Held (Jeff Atwood)
Blogging / Community
- Calm Days for the .NET Community (Keyvan Nayyeri)
- Great Podcast About the Development Community (Rhonda Tipton)
- Using FriendFeed’s Public Links (Sarah Perez)
- Community Call to Action: NOT Northwind (Scott Hanselman)
- Interesting Finds: May 29, 2008 (Jason Haley)
- LINKBLOG for May 29, 2008 (Arjan Zuidhof)
- Links Today (2008-05-29) (Matt Hinze)
- Squeezed Links: May 2008 (Max Pool)
- Links (5/29/2008) (Steve Pietrek)
- Everyman Links for May 29, 2008 (Dave Burke)
- Link Listing – May 29, 2008 (Christopher Steen)
- The Morning Brew #104 (Chris Alcock)
Book of the Day